Saturday, September 14, 2013

 

Phantasmagoria ......(3)



....

strangely the thought has been more, 'what did she eat, who with? and if she ate it alone, why would such a lovely person have to do that?' strangely that thread makes me want to be more with you, by your side, holding your hand, arms around your waist, walk besides you....

...or as you lie on the starched and aseptic sheets of your bed, besides you. looking into your eyes as you hold this tablet of connectivity in your hand, a palimpsest of thought mesmerizing the two of us through the haze of this illusion of distance. stare at your face as i am prone-positioned a little lower and on my elbows, admiring the prettiness in the contours of your face, that half-smile threatening to break into dimples - but only just, and the lips that stretch over the crooked-teeth jaw line which I yearn to reach out and awkwardly trace.

my fingers begin their peregrination from the temples, smooth the strands of hair away and stroke your head in soft movements of the hand. remember my hands I ask in the muted glance I glean your way. remember how they felt this afternoon when the hot sun was tanning the alabaster surface of your skin...the way they firmly moved over the small of your back, massaged your bare shoulders, swimsuit undone and hair gathered to one side...remember how they furtively reached lower towards you, threatening to reach over and full-handed grasp you, but some shyness, some bashful impulse merely coquettishly allowing them to linger close to the fleshy mounds of your pleasure...


...but now there is no one to watch, you are alone except for the interloper in your private sanctum you have allowed. i am there with you to keep vigil as you lose yourself to Morpheus' arms. let me reach over and hold the cuteness i see before my eyes all the time in the open-palmed sanctuary of my rough-hewed hands. let me, seduce the last kiss from your lips unhesitatingly offered to me, half-parted and moist, breathing a little rapid, somewhat hastened ...tongue licking the lower lip as i suck on them in turn, gently bite the lower lip first....and then full-mouthed kiss you, lashing your mouth and washing it completely with edacious impulse. groping and probing with my hands, massage you, cupped, full and teased to hardness...



live these fantasies with me if you can....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]